After 35 years as an accomplished corporate executive, author, and entrepreneur, Frank Zaccari sold his business. Now he is leveraging the knowledge and experience he gained during his journey to help other leaders uncover hidden opportunities, find solutions to pressing personal and professional challenges, and take their businesses to the next level.
That includes addressing the very important issue we talk about in this episode: Toxic Masculinity.
If you haven’t heard this term, you will. It has become a trendy topic on social media, blogs and talk shows. Frank says, “The first time I heard it, I thought it was a new disease that had been discovered. I am an average American male. I am not a celebrity, a Ph.D, a famous athlete or a billionaire business man. I had to find out if this toxic masculinity affected the average guy.”
As it turns out, it does! Join us.
Topics discussed include:
• Frank’s story
• What is Toxic Masculinity?
• Men are confused
• Nobody knew his situation
• A great strategy will fail in a toxic environment
• Lessons learned from millennials
• Business problems parallel cultural problems
• The benefits of stepping out of the Type A model
• How to navigate the male/femaie communication issues
• Awareness and polarization
• There has to be civil discourse
• Stay on task
• Balancing agendas
• The world of Me vs the world of Us
• Ebbs and flows
• Be prepared for a test
Your Galaxy Needs You!
Enlist in the Star Fleet to get access to privileged information, early notice of guest